Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello best month : NOVEMBER

Hellloooow november. I noe it is quite late to greet November, but as some say, better late than never. So November is my favorite month. WHY HA? hahaha. Not necessarily because it is my birthday month, but ..i dun noe. I just loved november. Love love love love it!! My birthday is on November, some of my family members birthday too. There's also a movie called sweet november which the actor was Keanu Rives. OhMG! He damn gorges izinit? huhu. Ape ape je lah kan. More reason to say. Hopefully, November 2011 ni memberi penuh pengertian buat saya. Dan bulan NOVEMBER ini sentiasa menceriakan saya hari demi hari sampailah tamat bulannya. Coz i really need it. Semakin byk dan keadaan yg mmerlukan perhatian yg lebih serta cabaran2, maka mudah2an Allah permudahkan bulan November sy. I hope i can be as sharp as scorpio! Sengat segala cabaran dgn tangkas dan berani. InsyaAllah. So u people, what is ur fav month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment